Save Room for Seconds
From classic fish and chips to Beef Wellington and a variety of fresh made sandwiches, the Punderson Lodge restaurant – the Cherry Dining Room – features family-style cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, year round. Be sure to visit our gift shop, filled with many homemade food products and other unique gift items to remind of your visit to Punderson Manor.
The Cherry Dining Room
The Punderson Lodge restaurant – the scenic Cherry Dining Room – offers an elegant family-oriented atmosphere serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Seating is available for 108 guests.
- Breakfast: 7:00—11:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m.—2:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00—8:00 p.m.
Note: Dinner hours extend to 9:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Additional Restaurant Information
- Dress code is casual.
- Reservations are not required, but are certainly appreciated.
- Our lodge, in accordance with state law, provides a smoke-free environment to park guests. We ask that this non-smoking policy be observed in all public areas, including the dining room. Smoking is permitted outside public buildings. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The lodge is a liquor permit holder, and in accordance with Ohio liquor laws, alcoholic beverages purchased off premises are not permitted. Again, we thank you for your cooperation.
- As a reminder, public areas (i.e. upper and lower lobby areas) are for the enjoyment of all guests. Our company policy requires that food be purchased through the lodge and consumed only in the dining room, lounge or private meeting room. Therefore, no food is to be consumed in the public areas. Private meeting rooms are available through the Sales Office for larger gatherings.
Are you ready?
Book your stay with us today, and come see for yourself!Check Availability